This view of St. George's was one of the designs in the King George V definitive design of 1934 and on the George VI definitive design of 1938.
Build to protect Saint George's from a landside attack, Fort Frederick also has an excellent view of the harbour similar to that depicted on this 1966 definitive.
Fort George separates the inner harbour from the deepwater dock which is depicted on this 1975 definitive.
The cannon of Fort George, featured on this 1975 definitive, guard the entrance to the inner harbour. The point separates the inner harbour from the deepwater dock.